WORLD AIDS DAY
There is no cure but hygiene and good nutrition can delay the symptoms of ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROME (AIDS). An asymptomatic HIV positive should follow healthy balanced nutrition same as a healthy person would do.
• Avoid raw food, fatty or spicy food, alcohol, junk food, etc.
• Consume lots of animal protein, starchy food, vegetables and fruits.
• Remain hydrated. Take plenty of water, soups, juices, ales.
• Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly.
• Go for regular visits to doctors and dietitians.
• Use supplements prescribed by the experts.
• Never self-treat yourself. Seek Medical help.